Wednesday, June 03, 2015

HeSheEat - Souffle of the Day

Popping up at the centered area of Causeway Bay, this little dessert corner has been the talk of town among youngsters.
HeSheEat is one of those local cafes that serves both westernized desserts as well as all day breakfast and dining. Particularly, it was mentioned that their desserts are made up to standard and with high quality. And I finally make my way to sample some of their signatures.
Souffle of the day is flavored with white chocolate at the bottom. It is despite too sweet to my liking but the souffle itself is deliciously fluffy and light, which creates a symphony of contrasting flavors and textures.
Whilst the large square of waffle is served with maple syrup and thick toffee sauce, I can see a nice caramelization on the banana slices. I wish I could have tasted the cheesecake foam too.

Banana Waffle
香蕉窩夫

White Chocolate Souffle
白朱古力梳乎里

Caramelized banana, toffee sauce, chocolate ice cream
焦糖香蕉, 拖肥汁, 朱古力雪糕

HeSheEat Cafe
Address: Shop 201, 2/F, 2-10 Great George Street, Causeway Bay, Hong Kong
Telephone: 2868 2277
Opening Hours: Mon-Sun 12:30-23:30

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...