Sunday, February 01, 2015

Tsui Yuen Dessert 翠苑甜品專家 - A Milky Sweet

Tsui Yuen is one of those very old dessert spots in town. Not only they serve traditional sweet soups such as sesame, walnut and almond pastes; tong yuen dumplings and sweet potato ginger soup; there is also my absolute favourite steamed egg white milk pudding. While my mom sticks with her old school jisheng tea with crunchy but soft lotus nuts and sweet dates, I got my egg white curd. It has a firm yet silky texture with tad milkiness and the level of sweetness is made perfect for my sweet tooth. This cannot be missed!

Jisheng Cha with Red Dates & Lotus Nuts
桑寄生紅棗蓮子茶

Steamed Egg White with Milk
大良燉鮮奶

Tsui Yuen Menu
翠苑甜品

Tsui Yuen Dessert 翠苑甜品專家
Address: G/F, 17-19 Heard Street, Wan Chai Road, Wan Chai, Hong Kong
Telephone: 2893 3518
Opening Hours: Mon-Sun 12:00-23:30

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...