Thursday, January 29, 2015

Via Tokyo - Latte Art

This is so happen to be my first coffee-visit to Via Tokyo without choosing an ice cream item from them. Since they offer amazing soft serves, I have high expectations on their drinking items. Surprisingly, my hot chocolate is rich, milky and sweet to my liking. It is impressively presented in front of me, that a layer of creamy foam with my name on! The matcha latte is undoubtedly intensive that gives a strong matcha aftertaste and also a cutie Bamax, the cartoon, which has been popular quite recently. The back-to-basic latte is also served beautifully with a Simpson character. This hot-drink visit to Via Tokyo doesn't disappoint me at all!

Chocolate

Matcha Latte

Latte

Via Tokyo
Address: Leishun Court, 106-126 Leighton Road, Causeway Bay, Hong Kong
Telephone: 2895 1116
Opening Hours: Mon-Thur 09:30-22:00 ; Fri-Sat 09:30-23:30

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...