Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Cong Sao Dessert 聰嫂星級甜品 - Spicy Hearty & Sweet

After our dinner at Barg, we come to next door for some desserts. I often get my favourite Durian Crystal Seeds at Cong Sao. But since it is raining out there and the weather is getting cold, I want to get some warm food. The choices of hot dessert is so limited here, still I find my hot ginger milk pudding very hearty and sweet to the soul. It is an egg white curd served with a generous layer of spicy ginger syrup. I love it!

Strawberry Ice with Sago
士多啤梨椰果冰

Mango Ice with Sago
芒果椰果冰

Coconut Milk & Taro with Sago
鮮奶椰汁芋頭西米露

Ginger Milk & Egg White Pudding
薑汁鮮奶燉蛋白

Soy Milk Barleys with Bean Curd
豆漿白果腐竹薏米加豆腐花

Cong Sao Dessert 聰嫂星級甜品
Address: G/F, 11 Yiu Wah Street, Causeway Bay, Hong Kong
Telephone: 2278 2622
Opening Hours: Mon-Sun 12:30-00:30

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...