Friday, November 28, 2014

Lab Made Liquid Nitrogen Ice Cream Laboratory - Ice Cream

It has been a long time since my last visit to Lab Made. Their menu is rotating constantly while I am still investigating on my favourite flavor from them. Apart from their signature HK Crispy Toast, I think Tiramisu will be the next best choice. 
Tiramisu liquid nitrogen ice cream with a dusting of cocoa powder, presents an intense coffee flavor contrasting with Kahlua (a coffee liqueur); whereas the Salted Caramel Chocolate Crisps topped with a chocolate dipped potato chip has a combination of sweet & salty, creamy & crunchy. If I have to choose between the two, I would probably go for Salted Caramel with Chocolate Crisps next time!

Tiramisu

Salted Caramel with Chocolate Crisps

Lab Made Liquid Nitrogen Ice Cream Laboratory
Address: Shop G42, G/F., Miramar Shopping Centre, 132 Nathan Road, Tsim Sha Tsui, Hong Kong
Telephone: 2670 0071
Opening Hours: Sun-Thurs 12:00-00:00  Fri-Sat 12:00-0200
Website: http://www.labmade.com.hk/

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...