Saturday, October 25, 2014

Soft Creme - Ice Cream

"Sometimes the strangest combinations produces the best temptations" (Soft Creme, 2014). I can not agree more with this. Since the day Soft Creme pops up at Tai Hang, I have been wanting to try their flaming ice cream which generally has lower fat content than normal ice cream. 
The black - & - white theme is super stunning even though the area could have been bigger. 
Please allow me to present you the Flamed Bacon This is what happens when bacon met cereal Salty, sweet, soft;.!! Presenting the power of three The infusion of cereal in milk is so obvious and surprising that I literally jumped up in front of a friend after my first spoon! The bacon bits topping have also brought this flaming soft cream to heaven! And I have came across a very interesting comment that they should have offered hot bacon bits. That's right! 
Sangria, the fruit-based punch is only limited for 18+ due to its alcohol content. It helps to prove that I am really not an alcoholic-drinker.

Soft Creme


Flamed Bacon


Flamed Bacon


Sangria


Sangria

Soft Creme
Address: G/F., 6-7 Shepherd Street, Tai Hang
Telephone: 2370 3205
Opening Hours: Mon-Sun 15:00-00:00

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...