Thursday, May 29, 2014

Daikiya 大喜屋日本料理 - Japanese All-You-Can-Eat

This was absolutely a tiring day after spending a great time with my friends at Hong Kong Disneyland. After experiencing a day of sunshine and such hot weather, I really wanted something to cool my internal body. So I suggested for some japanese food and eventually we came for a japanese buffet. 
This is my first experience with japanese buffet and we ordered some sashimis, sushis, grilled sweet potato, tempura, crab porridge and a lot more that I couldn't mention all here. A highlight of the night must be the deep fried rice cake with gooey cheese filling which was ridiculously good. 

Sashimi platter:
Salmon
Sweet shrimp
Scallop
Tamagoyaki (sweet egg omelette)

Grilled pineapple slice

Fried rice cake with cheese

Daikiya 大喜屋日本料理
Address: 6/F, M88 ,8 Wellington Street, Central, Hong Kong
Telephone: 3107 1117 / 3107 1112
Opening Hours: Mon-Sun 12:00-23:00
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...