Sunday, April 13, 2014

Hor Hor Shop 可可店 - Dinner

As the Easter weekend is approaching, it often give me pre-excitements to eat like a crazy foodie! My mom and I went for a semi lunch buffet again at CUCINA today. I was literally dying for their fresh oysters, tiramisu and Movenpicks! They were serving creme brulee and maple walnut which are two of my favourites. Hmmmm!! After a blast of food entertainment, my tummy was so full. I suggested to eat light tonight at this must-visit place for HKU students. They have bubble teas, chinese desserts, noodles, porridges and snacks. The place is old, but full of history.

Hor Hor Shop

Dried oysters spareribs porridge


Hor Hor Shop 可可店
Address: Luen Wai Apartment, 136-142 Belcher's Street, Sai Wan, Hong Kong
Telephone: 2818 3658
Opening Hours: Mon-Sun 16:00-04:00
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...