Friday, March 14, 2014

Greyhound Cafe - Dinner

It was a satisfying Friday night to end my reading week. I urged myself not to go for Italian food again and so I decided to try Greyhound Cafe, a place located at IFC right opposite to Open Kitchen. It is a restaurant mainly serving Thai dishes, with some burgers and italian pasta as well.
Tonight, my mom and I ordered some appetizers, snacks and salad. What impressed me the most was the salmon carpaccio with that pesto-like Thai sauce. I could never stand the chilliness of Thai foods but I have exception for this. Salmon! My all-time favourite <3

Salmon carpaccio in Thai sauce

Crab meat spring rolls served along lettuce, mint leaves and sweet & chili sauce

Fried seabass and green mango salad

Italian pepperoni pita pizza


Greyhound Cafe
Address: One International Finance Centre, 1 Harbour View Street, Central, Hong Kong
Telephone: 2383 1133
Opening Hours: Mon-Sat 10:00-22:30 ; Sun 11:00-22:30
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...