Friday, November 29, 2013

Simplylife Bakery Cafe - Afternoon Tea

Afternoon Tea with my Friend
It has been a week since my 19th bday. And yet I still haven't got the chance to meet my friend - Haily. We finally catch up with amazing desserts and long girl chat today. Thanks for everything!
Simplylife Bakery Cafe is a large company with so many different branches around Hong Kong, Shenzhen and Guangzhou. They do not only sell freshly homemade bread, but also fabulous pastries and cakes. You'll also find set lunch being served in the afternoon, as well as luscious salad selections at Central IFC - Open Kitchen. Overall, I highly recommend this place for some treats.

Lemon Meringue Tart

Strawberry Cheese Tart
Simplylife Bakery Cafe
Address: Queensway Plaza, 93 Queensway Lab Concept, Admiralty, Hong Kong
Telephone: 2529 6602
Opening Hours: Mon-Sun 11:00-22:30

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...